Seaward Apollo 600 professional tester with all of the above plus a camera and a risk assessment tool price £1110
With built-in risk assessment tools for any workplace hazard and a variety of testing and inspection reports including portable appliance testing, fire detection and alarms and emergency lighting; Apollo 600 offers an all-in-one solution to managing a risk-based approach to health and safety in any workplace, reducing the burden and ensuring compliance. The Apollo 600 is the perfect solution for those looking to upgrade from the PrimeTest 350.
Keep comprehensive client records including test and inspection reports, risk assessments and visual evidence with the help of Seaward’s PATGuard 3 Health and Safety Edition software.
- Supreme PAT testing capability
- On-board camera with flash for visual evidence
- Built in risk assessment tools
- USB and Bluetooth data transfer
- High definition colour display
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances
- Store 2,000 images and 50,000 appliance records
- Health and safety test and inspection forms including emergency lighting
- User tests for non-electrical tests and inspections
The Apollo 600 is more than just a PAT Tester. We have created a series of videos to demonstrate 10 of the many possible uses for the on-board camera when in the field. Click here to see the series of videos or click on the image below.
What's in the box?
The Apollo 600 is supplied as standard with:
- Apollo checkbox
- 2x test leads and probes with crocodile clips
- 0.5m IEC lead
- 110V test adaptor
- Mains power lead
- USB download cable
- 30 day free trial of PATGuard 3 software
- Quick start guide
- Carry Case
- UKAS calibration certificate
- 2 year warranty (subject to terms and conditions, available at www.seaward.co.uk/warranty24)